I hope that today is going better for you. My day has been pretty relaxed, like usual. I went to the chiro, but that was pretty much it. Not doing anything is kinda driving me nuts! Hopefully it won't last for too much longer. Tonights plan is to clean my house, in order to get money for tomorrow + friday night. Having a life is costly, especially when you have zero income coming in. I have some money left but I am saving that for when I go down to Everett next month-ish. I'm pretty stoked about that :). Going to go stay with my friend Tonnah, she's going to be my tour guide of sorts around Seattle :P. She's actually coming up here in about 3 weeks & I am going to show her around downtown & stuff :) Anyway, love you. Always remember: Don't let the bitches get you down <3
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment